By Anonymous - 26/10/2014 10:35 - Australia - Sydney

Today, I'm so out of shape, I started wheezing on my way to check my mailbox. Not my physical mailbox, either; my email inbox on the phone I'd left on the table at the bottom of the stairs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 450
You deserved it 24 743

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Time to get some exercise. Slow and steady. You may of deserved this but it's never to late to start fixing it.

Comments

ZY1431 24

yea try to do some exercise just so you dont have issues later on.

catanita 18

You should see a doctor and start exercising only if the doctor say so. I have asthma and i start wheezing after a prolonged effort.

There are penalties for being out of shape... This time it was not death... Next time it may be... Get gym membership or start walking

Hold on, I'll put on "The Eye of the Tiger", it's time for OP's training montage.

I think I'm tied on this one. It could be YDI because you aren't in shape, but it could also be FYL because perhaps you haven't had time or money or the ability to do just that. Idk. I'll just wish you the best, OP. But, before working out, just see a cardiologist or regular doctor quick to make sure everything is working properly. You could have a lung or heart disease.

I dont care how little time you have in the day, thats just not good. Even if you don't have time to do a full workout every day, I highly doubt you don't have 10 minutes at SOME point in the day to take a walk.

YDI. I'm not saying you gotta run marathons, but come on, OP. Thats just a little ridiculous.