By Why? - 05/03/2015 22:34 - United States - Broomfield

Today, I'm faced with the prospect of having to defend my sister from a herd of very angry bronies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 550
You deserved it 2 542

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jentrynicole 20
Dreamsorrow93 24

Careful, they are worse than a pissed off stallion.

Comments

uchihadesendent 14

I'm a brony and trust me all bronies don't love and tolerate at all after we are just human

Step 1. Buy 4 bottles of white glue Step 2. Add coloring and mix it in. Step 3. Show bronies what happened to the other multicolored horses that ****** with you.

So Google informs me 'Bronies' are fans of the My Little Pony series that expand outside the target audience. Typically men. Isn't that cute? Haha.

just search clooping into google i dare you

TallMist 32

Not all bronies are cloppers.

That's kinda confusing but hope your a good shield OP

Hey Bronies! Stop watching a little girl's show and watch something that does't involve magical horses!

BlackFire4890 16

I'd LOVE to hear the story behind this post...

I clicked on "FYL", because I know from experience how easy it can be to upset a member of any fandom, but I'd still like to know what she said. Seeing as I'm (technically) a brony, and get lumped in with all of the Rule 34 people for daring to like something others say I shouldn't like (nothing more amusing than your sister calling you a manchild, while you look over her collection of 80's cartoon DVDs), there's a possibility that she could have deserved the outrage. On the other hand, some bronies are way too easy to upset.

Not just bronies Mr. Sentaru. Whovians, Potterheads, etc.

@#92: I know. That's why I said at the beginning "I know from experience how easy it can be to upset a member of any fandom". All fandoms have their easily upset members, their creepy members, etc. Probably why it annoys me so much when the MLP Rule 34 gets singled out as being deviant, when every show EVER has Rule 34, kid friendly or no.

This needs a follow-up. What the hell happened. On another note never insult any Fandoms we Fangirls and Fanboys get mad easily.

Axel5238 29

I'm wondering what happened, but it doesn't seem to take much to piss off certain fans. Simply saying you don't like it or don't get why it's a thing will draw a strong reaction from the fandom. I've noticed usually, the reaction is worse than what the person said or did which leads to the impression that they are very man childish. You also, see the same from kids growing up with Pokemon that take any criticism too far.

Don't worry, not hard. Bronies are a bunch of immature *******