By Why? - 05/03/2015 22:34 - United States - Broomfield

Today, I'm faced with the prospect of having to defend my sister from a herd of very angry bronies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 550
You deserved it 2 542

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jentrynicole 20
Dreamsorrow93 24

Careful, they are worse than a pissed off stallion.

Comments

6demon6spawn6 12

clearly your sister deserves whatever is coming to her, this really has nothing to do with you. let her get her ass handed to her.

You would make one shitty sibling.. Family before anything else

Besides its just a ******* show. Its not great show in my opinion but its average.

Queen_of_Night 20

This is exactly why people hate bronies...

Seeing how you have responded to like 3 other comments on this one fml with the same childish defensiveness is kinda alarming concidering your age. You should start thinking about growing up.

tinytyler 12

Toss a Twinkie. They will go running.

If she pissed them off she should get what's coming. Which, when you think about can't be that bad

Like saying that the target audience for the show is children, although all are welcome to enjoy? That was literally all it took to get "bronies" angry at me, saying that the show isn't being made specifically to appeal to white male 18-35 year olds. The very term "brony" is one that bothers me because it forces masculinity on the fandom identifier. It's like "bromance" in the way it takes something perfectly universal and says "But this is for guys, none of that femme stuff. Pro-Bro, Bro." Why do you have to "bro" the ponies to make it acceptable? It's MLP. It's not new. It's ponies.

I'm a brony and I think the jokes about us being 30 year old pedophiles are funny. I don't get why the other bronies have to be such assholes when someone insults them. The show is about love and tolerance but I don't get why they watch it if they just want to start fights all of the time.

Hahaha... this would be the BEST scene for a My Little Pony/West Side Story rumble.

I'm guessing your sister was trolling on their forums. Sucks that you have to step in but your sister might deserve it if she was harassing them for no reason.

there's unfortunately radicals in every fandom. =/

I wanna know more to this story...

seriously, a follow up is mandatory.

If she simply said she didn't like the show, then FHL, and those bronies need to chill out. But if she went and started bashing the bronies without provocation, she deserves it. Simple as that.