By single again - 06/09/2013 00:29 - United States - Chico

Today, I'm a police officer who had the honor of arresting my girlfriend of 3 months for prostitution. All of my coworkers at the station know her and won't stop giving me judging looks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 111
You deserved it 5 294

Same thing different taste

Comments

So i guess u decided to skip the background check

So many unanswered questions! Why would a hooker date a cop? How would a cop not know his girl was a hooker? What circumstances led to discovering and arresting her? And lastly, how did all the other cops know her, just as the girlfriend or as a prostitute/offender? Questions aside, that's a true FML. Sorry for you OP

RedPillSucks 31

Tune in next time for more episodes of "As the FML Turns"

lil_mars 1

You might want to get a full STD test, OP... Sorry that happened, Officer :/

Sorry about your luck OP, but you should see a doctor after being with her.

someindiandude 6

I have a feeling that since his colleagues knew his (ex) girlfriend, he was getting judging looks because they might be thinking that he fake booked her as some sort of revenge/break up.

I doubt its possible to "fake book" someone, especially because the booking process involves multiple people, computer systems, and public information discloser. As for the looks, imagine your coworkers find out your romantic interest turned out to be a hooker, then times that by 10 because they are all police officers. OP's life is pretty well ****** alright.

If they were judging him, i assume they knew it was his girlfriend.

That's terrible, I hope things turn out better soon.

incoherentrmblr 21

No get out of jail card this time.

I am tempted to say you deserved it for not recognizing a ho when you see one. If it acts like a ho in texts, it's a ho. If it says "no strings" or "no one ever needs to know," it's a ho. If it sympathizes with you because your wife is a b*tch, it's a ho. If it says it loves BJ's, it's a ho and a lying ho at that. If it tells you how wonderful you are before it even knows you, it's a ho. When in doubt whether a ho is a ho, always ask a female friend to observe her or show her the emails/texts. Women can always spot one because they know if it sounds to good to be true, it usually is.

Sex workers need love and companionship and someone to come home to like anyone else. I've known a couple; they're human and have needs just like anybody. That said, I can't imagine a relationship with a prostitute would be easy, for all sorts of reasons. I personally would not rule it out, but we'd have to have quite a talk first.