By Zuzubat - 05/09/2013 23:29 - Canada - Edmonton

Today, a soon-to-be-ex co-worker flew into a rage when she saw she wasn't on the schedule for next week. The boss told her it's because she quit. She reminded the boss she wants to keep working part-time. My new job is inventing tasks for her to do to keep her calm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 255
You deserved it 2 572

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Have her write out all of the digits of pi. That will keep her busy forever.

JennyK1414 13

Hey.. That could actually be pretty fun.. Coffee runs and foot rubs coming your way!

Comments

Have her write out all of the digits of pi. That will keep her busy forever.

Awe, where's the fun in that? This is one of those situations where OP should make her file a ton of paperwork in a certain order. When she's nearly completed it, OP should change how it should be filed. That game could last for weeks, if not months. If she's smart, OP can assign all the annoying projects to her haha.

Ask her to find you a long weight, she'll be gone for days. Good luck OP, she sounds like a treat.

JennyK1414 13

Hey.. That could actually be pretty fun.. Coffee runs and foot rubs coming your way!

One of her tasks should be to go see a therapist

She sounds like a ********. Who forgets they've quit.

...A ********? Though it appears to me the boss is at fault here, not the worker.

How the hell is it boss to blame when she's the one who quit?

she didn't forget that she quit, she's kind of abusing the power she clearly knows she has over the boss

She REMINDED him she wants to keep working part-time. That means that she told him before... It's pretty obvious it's his fault.

AnOriginalName 19

Sounds like the boss probably shouldn't have taken her red stapler away.

JennyK1414 13

Office Space.. Chicka chicka yeahh!

AnOriginalName 19

I asked for no Superbad in my Office Space. No Superbad! But there is clearly Superbad in my Office Space. I will take my comments to a competing website!

And now your job has become easier: you have new personal slave/assistant.

I think your boss should have said "No, sorry, you already quit. If you would like a job- consider putting in an application, or just have a nice day" There is no reason that op should have to make up stuff for her to do as I am sure that op has his own job to do.

Wizardo 33

Task 1: Apply to and get a job at a different company. Problem = solved

"She reminded the boss" about the part time. She didn't quit, she asked to be put part time and it seems the boss forgot >_>