By Stupid Pregnancy Brain - 18/11/2016 13:45

Today, I'm 8 weeks pregnant and suffering from severe pregnancy brain. I was making my husband's lunch to take to work. I realised shortly after he left that I'd used dish soap instead of BBQ sauce for his sandwich. He has to turn his phone off for work, so I have no way to warn him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 063
You deserved it 1 778

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And here he thought you were only joking when you said you'd wash his mouth out with soap the next time he said something you didn't like!

Really hope OP gives us a follow up to this :P

Comments

Pregnancy brain? Never heard about this. I try to imagine messing law cases up and telling my clients "Whoops, preggers!" o.O. Nope, did not happen to me or any woman I know. Come on, this is a joke, right?

also known as 'baby brain.' is definitely a thing, is related to hormone changes. BUT, baby brain generally involves forgetfullness, oversensitivity and lack of focus. i have never known/heard of anyone doing something like this. even lack of focus/forgetfullness wouldnt lead to this unlikely swap.

ACCOUNTKILLER 18

Call his work's office number. If you can't reach him, hopefully he'll notice... and if he doesn't, you might want to get some hydralyte. Also that's really early to be having preggo brains- I take it this isn't your first child?

Guess who will be on her knees when husband gets home!

It's obvious what happened: you subconsciously hate your husband for putting in your current condition, and this was your way of getting back at him. Because unless you store your dish soap in a BBQ bottle, there's no logic explanation for why that would have happened.

I don't even need to be pregnant to do things like that lol

You mean he works in a building with no phones? Where does he work?

Can't you just go to where he works and tell him then?

Why do you make him lunch? You're pregnant you should be resting. He's a grown man he can make his own food