By howtobesingle - 07/04/2016 02:45 - Norway - Oslo

Today, I listened to my best friend complain, again, about the two guys she's seeing, and how she doesn't know which one to choose, because they're both perfect. Meanwhile, I'm cleaning up my dog's loose stools, haven't had a date in over three years, and I'm also sharing a room with the very same best friend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 312
You deserved it 2 002

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Honestly, I think you are probably better off than her in the long-term.

If she's seeing two guys, I'd say that she doesn't deserve either of them.

Comments

Give it time OP...you should find someone soon

She should be honest with the guys and stay with the one that's more understanding

spn_fanboy14 12

Hey can I please know her name or at least if you are from chula vista

...The OP's location very clearly says Oslo.

Your best friend sounds like Phoebe.. :)

Mostly I'm concerned about these loose stools. Maybe a vet visit is in order? Dogs are better than boys anyway.

Don't fret, OP. I've been in the exact same situation before now (without the dog poop though). But now I have the best man I could ever ask for. It's cliche but it's true - give it time.

Axel5238 29

Maybe time to wonder why and look in the mirror. People tend to get very relaxed with their appearance if single a long time or settled into a long term relationship and stop trying.

That does not mean someone can't get a date though.

Quote Chandler from Friends - "This must be so hard. Oh no, two women love me. They're both gorgeous and sexy. My wallet's two small for my fifties, and my diamond shoes are too tight!" But of course, substitute "women" for "men".

PANDORUM89 21

this creepily sounds like my life 4 years ago... is your dogs name Andrew?? lol

TacoCat15 10

If she's your best friend then stop bitching about it. You're there to help her not bitch about her. If you want a date, go get one.

It is okay to complain and feel irritated though - nothing wrong with that in my opinion.