By ccrex - 05/08/2019 20:00

Today, I put my phone on top the car while putting my daughter in her car seat. Told myself not to forget it. Then I drove away, and it flew off the top of the car on the freeway. It got ran over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 852
You deserved it 1 516

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I mean, on the upside, at least you didn't reverse those two.

Why do people put things on their car roof all the time? Pants have pockets, use them.

Comments

Been there, done that (just like everybody ELSE in the world). I now put everything on my hood in front of my seat so that there's (almost - lol) no way of repeating said mistake. Good luck! :D

I mean, on the upside, at least you didn't reverse those two.

this killed me. luckly didn't kill baby

Why do people put things on their car roof all the time? Pants have pockets, use them.

slowhandjp 16

Women pants don't, and when they do, you cannot put more than two Tic-Tacs in them.

Not women, especially if wearing a dress. Can't always get to your purse with a handful of baby. (I use a backpack purse!) I toss my phone into the front seat or even on top of the kid while I buckle. Worst I've put on a roof is a cup of water/coffee. It gets hectic, I get it. Get in the routine to not do it anymore! Your seats are soft, toss your stuff there!

If it were an Android, hey, at least it wasn’t the other way around. If it were an iPhone, you can always have more kids.

ftpallday666 16

Glad I’m not the only one

imgoingtohell 19

This happened to my brother last week.

dancingcats 5

you're dumb. 100% deserve this😂😂

Look, until the kid's old enough to get in the car themselves, if you got the kid in the car and home safely, you won. You can replace a phone; the baby's the important part. Don't worry too much about parent-brain; it happens, and that's why you make an income. If baby's okay, you did good.