By sleepless - 18/02/2012 10:07 - United States

Today, I let my little sister sleep in my room because she had a nightmare. She is currently snoring like an overweight 40 year-old man with a cold. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 745
You deserved it 3 518

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bring in an overweight 40 year old man with a cold and then she'll leave.

Comments

i just wanna say that you are really sweet!(: if that were my sister, i would have probably not let her in, and if i did, i would kick her out if she snored for sure. im heartless lol. i'm sorry OP! maybe you could try earplugs?

Kick her off the bed. My sister would do that to me. I'd wake up in a daze and crawl back into bed. I'd begin to snore again after a few hours and the same thing would happen. It would go on like this till morning.

Go to the couch next time after she falls asleep again :P

Sounds like my sister... I usually just put my iPod on!

Thanks, 42. I always appreciate it when someone helps me identify what kind of joke I just read. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't told me that was sarcasm. Now what I just said was: A: Situational Irony B: Sarcasm C: Hyperbole D: Innuendo You can do it., 42. I believe in you!

Pour some ice cold water on her to wake her up and kick her out. That may be mean, but hey, at least you wouldn't have to hear her snoring anymore.

amir445 1

go and sleep in her room then!!

yoursistersmom 0

I am the little sister -_- no wonder you only have Chloe