By mster233 - 09/10/2010 03:29 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out that my parents like rough sex. I found the whip and handcuffs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 327
You deserved it 5 826

Same thing different taste

Top comments

no condoms? guess thats why ur here then...

Comments

kinky isn't using a feather... kinky is using the whole chicken ;)

be happy OP, great sex makes cute kids. (: roughhh is greatt <3 (;

wow, your parents are cool. would they mind a threesome, anytime soon? ;)

op looks like you might have a new step dad... eww

They're saving them for you, OP. Grow up. They're waiting.

It would be really funny if they had used that whip on you when you were bad. Also, terrible.

stfuyssb 0

that's what you get for being curious and searching their room!

who said she searched their room? they could have been anywhere

big friggin whoop your parents like rough sex. it's none of your business anyways so how does this cause a disturbance to your like? I think it's more f your parents like for having a child that's snooping around their bedroom.

stfuyssb 0

you misspelled life twice shouldn't you corrected yourself twice?

it's hard to notice any spelling errors and iPod spell check will do that.

Spelling or not, your point is correct #10. Kids should not be snooping in their parents space. OP, YDI, and your consequence is you cannot unsee that. Learn and move on.

maybe they asked OP to look for something in their room, but he found that by accident... or better yet, they wanted him to find it.

At least OP didn't find out by listening to them in action..

Um no only once. Go get your sight checked or just learn how to read. And even if she did misspell it twice 1 correction would be enough

and why is this an fml? now if you had found them in use on your bed then yes... but people have all sorts of odd turn ons. cant judge them for it... unless its animals, in that case judge away.

mintcar 9

Must've been a little disturbing. Were you snooping around? -_-