By sad - 07/09/2011 05:05 - Canada

Today, I left my book on the plane after I'd finished reading it. The flight attendant thought I'd forgotten it, so he chased me through the airport, past security, past customs, and past baggage claims. I didn't have the heart to tell him I left it on purpose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 071
You deserved it 46 008

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Egnar 19

The sad thing about all these Snakes on a Plane references is that it's so far a stretch from this FML that it really isn't even that funny :-/.

Ammi 7

So, you left it on the plane so that the flight attendants had extra crap to clean up before their next flight? Nice. You do realize there is limited time between flights and that the flight attendants are not paid per item they pick up, right? I bet you also leave your popcorn and soda at your seat in the movie theater for the minimum wage kids to pick up during the 10 or fewer minutes between films.

It's not ok to make their job harder. It's their job because lazy assholes don't clean up after themselves in the first place.

Yeah your life sucks cause the plane is not a public dump! Lazy ass!

So many ppl are saying what a jerk OP is... I would love to board a plane and have extra reading material. Why is it such a bad thing :/ even though it prolly gets tossed before i get on.

awww, someone went WAY out of their way to do a good deed for you..... FYL indeed :/

That's like leaving a small mess and then expecting someone else to clean it up. Thats your fault. YDI. F Their L.

mama8809 0

How sweet of her bless her heart

No good deed goes unpunished? Poorflight attendant was trying to score some brownie points