By Anonymous - 05/11/2009 17:28 - United States

Today, I learned the hard way that if you walk up to a hobo by your car pooping, they will chase you yelling, "Get out of my bathroom!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 820
You deserved it 4 193

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Uh..well.. um....wow... I'm at a loss... FYL Some hobos are so territorial about their bathrooms.

perdix 29

Give the man a dollar to wipe with. And I mean a dollar bill. Giving him three quarters, four nickels and five pennies would be cruel.

Comments

Wow I love how someone said it was just another way for someone to bash on homeless people. Well sorry to break it to you but at least that homeless person was an ass hole. Just because your homeless doesn't mean you can poop wherever you want. There are these things called public restrooms and YES they are allowed to use them. Even if they couldn't they could have been nice enough not to crap next to someones car that is just nasty. I think some homeless people are just jerks. They think that because their homeless that everyone should pitty them and let them do whatever they want. Well sorry but I don't give them money because the times I have they used it on boos and cigarettes. Then the time I gave a homeless dude food and a blanket he got pissed off at me for not giving him money so I don't help them. If they were truely homeless and not just looking for money they would appreciate the food and blanket.

No why? I can go further if you want. I was just giving a reason why you shouldn't pitty homeless.

lol, i know right? Hobos are crazy *****. They buy booze when they say they need food if you gave them a big mac they would say theyre a vegatarian haha

I know it's crazy! I don't understand why you would buy boos and cigarettes with money someone gave you when your homeless! Also I don't understand why they complain when you give them food, if your homeless isn't free food a good thing?

Not all homeless people are like that.

Not all but most and I'm not going to waste my time trying to figure out which ones are bad and which aren't. I guess the bad one's ruin it for the good ones. Sucks to be them. Glad I'm not homless and never will be! Yay!

I will stomp a hobo's, a politician's, a neighbor's, a pastor's, your's, or my dead mother's ass if I ever catch someone taking a dump or a leak next to, much less on (including splatter), my house and/or car.

Oh EXCUSE me for not spelling BOOZE correctly! I must be the biggest idiot around! Wow I can believe you are correcting me on something that doesn't matter. Is the world really going to end if I spell something wrong? Idiot!

navygirl, you need to chill. they were only correcting you, no big deal. will the world end if someone corrects your spelling error? apparently so, judging by your reaction. they never said anything about you being an idiot, so it is quite unnecessary to call someone else an idiot when they really meant you no harm.

thumbs down on all your posts because you're a ****

GodsOfWrath 0

relax. Is the world going to end if someone gets upset for being corrected? It's not his fault he's an idiot.

mattmalin11 0

I THINK I'M IN LOVE (w/ Navygirl)

Well actually he was just letting you know you made a slight grammar error, there's no need to be bitchy.

You don't know for certain that you will never be homeless. You don't know what the future lies. I'm sorry you've had bad experiences trying to help some people who were homeless. However that doesn't make it right to discriminate against and generalize an entire population of people. If you were homeless would you act that way? No, right? Well not everyone would either. You never know you could end up homeless one day and I can guarantee you wouldn't want everyone to look at you like a piece of trash and treat you accordingly if you did. Your post made you sound very ignorant and hateful. Perhaps you should volunteer at a homeless shelter and get to know the very people oh seem to have such strong opinions about.

I hate the today I learned ones EVERYONE DOES THESE it's so unoriginal it makes me wanna kill myself it doesn't even sound right for this FML just tell the story

oh man, bet you're glad that they don't arm the homeless... that'd suck for you, because he is obviously deranged... if it's true

cerebellum_fml 0
Towelie_31 0

YDI, you shouldn't just walk into somones bathroom, and it's rude to say hobo, they prefer urban outdoorsman

Ahahaha have you gotten any personal imput from an 'Urban Outdoorsman'?

#28, your an asshole. let someone state their opinion without your mindless input. Jesus.

You mean like you just wanted to verbally deny #28??? **** off you hypocritical shit-for-brains.

I know right? There can't possibly be bad homeless people. Homeless people are just misunderstood victims of the capitalist system. All homeless people are good proletarians and all businessmen are members of the bourgeoisie and should therefore be eradicated. Vive le revolution! OP, you are probably a merciless bourgeoisie so YDI.

(disregard this comment...FML did something weird)