By Ralph - 04/04/2012 03:02 - United States - Candler

Today, I learned that my roommate doesn't actually know a damn thing about cooking. I'm suffering the effects of him telling me that chicken is best eaten medium-rare. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 234
You deserved it 13 317

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you know, a temp of 165 or higher is best for poultry... Oh and cook for your self he isn't your mother.

I bet they also tell you that it's okay to eat mushrooms from your backyard.

Comments

Aug1508 9

You deserve it dumbass. I guess you have no common sense.

What I want to know is why you kept eating after the first bite? The texture of under cooked chicken is vile in my opinion. I couldn't chew and swallow the first bite let alone eat an entire piece of chicken. YDI.

How old are you? And you don't know that chicken needs to be fully cooked?

You deserve it for sure, it's common knowledge that you never eat chicken thats not fully cooked, kids these days, they worry me

YDI for being too dumb to know that under cooked chicken will not only make you sick but could even kill you. If you're old enough to have a roommate you're old enough to know better.

simpleman124 1

This is a common sense thing, I mean when has anyone asked if you would like your chicken medium- rare or well done?

Come on, have some common sense. Ever worked a food service job?!

kittykat1792 0

if you that retarted that you don't know poultry has to be fully cooked before consumption then you deserve to get sick. darwins survival of the fittest principal at work!

I dont even want to bother fixing your commment lol

Teeheeyoufail 0