By Baustigt - 28/03/2012 11:19 - Australia - Perth

Today, I learned that an inspired gardening spree is not as fulfilling as some would have us believe. One punctured hand, cactussed foot and bruised ankle later, I'm beginning to regret waking up this morning and thinking, "What the hell, I'll nuke the shit out of some weeds." FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 426
You deserved it 7 489

Top comments

**** yeah! Gardening inspires the shit out of me! That happens all the time. I wake up like, "**** you, aphids! I'm coming for you. Do you hear that, weeds? That's the sound of me coming after your sorry asses! I'm gonna pull you so ******* hard." And then I realise that I don't have a garden and I get all sad and stuff. True story.

Hey, at least you tried to tackle the job! Take a break and start back up later :)

Comments

perdix 29

You don't know the difference between "nuking the shit out of" and "engaging in hand-to-hand combat with" weeds. The nuclear option is spraying Roundup on the weeds, then laying by the pool as the chemical warfare ensues.

You should have nuked some weed before nuking some weeds. Gardening is always better high.

RedPillSucks 31

You mean "smoke some weed" before "smoking" some weed??? Nuking weed is the gateway to meth.

Nuking sometimes refers to microwaving... Why would you microwave perfectly good weed?

RedPillSucks 31

I'm a landscaper. Harden up and be more careful.

That is why my garden was intentionally planted with what others call weeds. They don't require watering, they don't require fertilizer, you don't need to ever prune them, and if you run them over with the lawn mower they grow back. Saves me a lot of time really.

Reminds me of that app, plants vs original poster.

That cactus is the descendent of the Ents and is upset that you are killing his weed friends.

subversivefreak 2

I did my parents yard. The weeds were giant spiky ones that festered for years. It took 3-4 hours with lots of anguished shouts and reminding myself to finish what I start. I was covered in bruises, scratches on back and legs. Got in and my parents said they'd hired a gardener for the day after!