By Baustigt - 28/03/2012 11:19 - Australia - Perth

Today, I learned that an inspired gardening spree is not as fulfilling as some would have us believe. One punctured hand, cactussed foot and bruised ankle later, I'm beginning to regret waking up this morning and thinking, "What the hell, I'll nuke the shit out of some weeds." FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 426
You deserved it 7 488

Top comments

**** yeah! Gardening inspires the shit out of me! That happens all the time. I wake up like, "**** you, aphids! I'm coming for you. Do you hear that, weeds? That's the sound of me coming after your sorry asses! I'm gonna pull you so ******* hard." And then I realise that I don't have a garden and I get all sad and stuff. True story.

Hey, at least you tried to tackle the job! Take a break and start back up later :)

Comments

How does one "nuke the shit out of weeds"?

simple! You just drop bombs on them til they shit themselves! ...what? weeds can't shit? oh...well then I've got nothing

I think if you find some hella strong weed killer at Lowe's or Home Depot then it might be possible to nuke the shit outta them weeds.

Easy, all you have to do is to do genetic experiments on it until it has an anus. Then plant it on the ground on a secret North Korean test site. Then you nuke it. I tried this before when America was still testing Nuclear weapons on the surface.

Shit, I meant the USSR. Forgive me, Stalin.

If its a Legend of Zelda bomb plant the weed will nuke itself!

Been there, done that, have the blisters. I feel your pain!

When I read fml stories like this one, it makes me glad that we still have a snow covered yard! My weeding season doesn't usually start until May/June :). Soz to hear of your gardening injuries - guess the weeds nuked the shit out of you! ;)

Brannie 4

one does not simply.. go on a gardening spree

Next time try using gloves and wearing shoes.

Please don't tell me you sustained each injury in a separate instance. If you punctured your hand and kept weeding, you deserved it.

fernclogger 5
jujubunni5 9

Well I'm still proud you tried. A for effort