By ewicsmelly - 29/12/2010 02:13 - United States

Today, I kept finding ants crawling all over my face. After a while, I realized that they were all coming from my beard. I have had a population of ants living in my beard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 751
You deserved it 56 752

Same thing different taste

Comments

schwancy 2

I would imagine that you'd shampoo a beard much like you would your head to avoid any build up of bacteria, or in this case ants.

but it's a struggle to imagine just how exactly they got there...

I really have a hard time understanding how that is even possible. Are there any bug experts out there that can explain if and how this could happen?

percawesome 0

Food+Warm mass of hair = ants One of life's wonders :)

Kefka91 15

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. have a show and shave dammit

Igor_g5 0

Learn to grammar? Maybe you should learn before you criticize others.

teros09 0

I'm pretty sure that was intentional

104; Listen to 143, the FML was corrected, at the time of my comment the FML read; "I kept finding ants crawl on my face".

Nnnasty. ditch the hobo beard and take a shower.

jordonkay 0

i waa going too say take a shower...and maybe they would drown...thats my theory haha

shave and shower! that's disgusting, and that's coming from a guy that is regularly dirty.

Who do you think you are? ZZ Top? Shave your damn beard!

On the contrary! ZZ Top had glorious beards. If OP had one like that, I say keep it and say hello to your new ant-y friends. If not, shave.

You are a nasty ************! I don't understand how that is even possible. Get off of FML and sanitize yourself...geez!