By idontknowwhatiamdoing - 15/04/2014 04:35 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I handed in the answer sheet an hour into a 3-hour long exam because I couldn't answer most of the questions. Now, everyone thinks I'm genius because I "finished" quickly and they want me to tutor them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 384
You deserved it 12 628

Same thing different taste

Comments

FMLL2016 16

If you tell them the truth that'll be embarrassing and if you tell them no then they'll think you're an asshole. kind of a loose loose situation here

At least it isn't a tight, tight situation. That could be even more awkward.

daniellemshine 10

YDI because you gave up without even bothering to try. Don't get all emotional when you see your mark.

Anonymous2194 4

Get off your high horse, way to assume that OP didn't try.

tutor them but charge them first! everybody nake money on thé back of the others, why dont you XD

Why would they think that? Where I'm from if you're one of the first to leave an exam you're probably getting one of the lowest scores. The last people to leave usually do the best.

Hiimhaileypotter 52

Well, where I live that's sometimes the case and sometimes not. If you know most of the material inside and out, you can usually finish before most others in a class. I finished a history test (not a big exam) in 30 minutes the other day because i knew most of the material, and i was the 3rd to leave. On the other hand, people do just BS their way through exams and then leave because they don't know the answers. So I guess it can go both ways. :)

It can really depend on the kind of test and the materials. If it's all short answers or multiple choice, doesn't require math, and you know all the answers, you can finish in a snap. If it involves lengthy calculations, it's harder to zip through quickly and be sure of doing well. If it's an essay test, those who finish first are less likely to be getting the top grades.

Play the bluff game.. They might teach you something lol.. Common interrogation technique :)

If "finishing" quickly made you a genius, the world would be way more advanced!! Right ladies!?!? Ladies??.... Ok.....

I used to get done with my exams super fast but didn't want to turn in right away. I just didn't want to turn it in first.