By H8TR - 26/08/2010 13:32 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had to use my butthole to negotiate with my husband so I can get a new tattoo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 631
You deserved it 54 165

Same thing different taste

Comments

I think it's sad. you put it as an fml so you weren't comfortable with it. You had to endure something being done to your body that you weren't comfortable with, in order to please your "husband" and to have something done to your body that you were comfortable with. I understand that tattoos can be expensive n married couples need to agree upon financial decisions but a loving husband would not make your end of the bargin consist of degrading yourself like that. while not all anal is degrading, doing it when you are not comfortable with it is. I personally would feel used in a situation like that, for me anal is not at all pleasurable but very painful and for me doing so would only be me subjecting myself to pain for the pleasure of someone who supposedly loves me.

TNB_xACiDiC 0

you should get a "W" on one butt cheek & another "W" on the other cheek! that way wen you bend over it says WOW! iLOL

117 doesn't even know what a **** is. If OP were giving it up to everybody, then yes she'd be a ****. Since she's married to the man she's giving it to, she's being a WIFE. Dumbass

TheyCallMeThumpe_fml 0

ok why do you have to rely on you husband to tell you wat to do with YOUR body??

This is fail on so many levels. The woman re-inventing prostitution to get what she wants. Performing a sex act she implies she doesn't enjoy for something in return. The husband for being coerced into something HE doesn't wish in return for sex. And getting a tattoo in the first place. Still, I suppose it's better than simply going out and getting marked WITHOUT negotiation, and being kicked to the curb in return.

my wife wants a Volvo, she knows what I want. ;)

Wow, you sound like you would do anything for something cheap.

NzxtZ06 0

I like 42's way of thinking.