By H8TR - 26/08/2010 13:32 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had to use my butthole to negotiate with my husband so I can get a new tattoo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 631
You deserved it 54 165

Same thing different taste

Comments

wow talk about disgusting... you should have had a mind of your own and and just gotten the tattoo....he used thfat as an excuse to get some anal and you fell for it..

sallen0046 4

You're disgusting, OP. First of all, you didn't have to use your butt hole for anything, you chose to do so. Don't act like you were forced to do something you could have easily refused. Why would you chose to remain in a relationship where you feel you need to 'negotiate' with sexual favors? If you're old enough to be married, you're old enough to make your own (though obviously inappropriate) decisions.

haha I don't see what's wrong here you had sex and got a tattoo

because they are married and from what it sounds the husband doesn't really like tattoo. would you like the person you said you will leave them when you die or they die to do something you don't like? you wouldn't like it and yes you would care that they don't think about what you care or think.

linhdaninja 0

this post is extremely random.. lol

So you gave up something. For something you wanted. And just how is this an FML? You know you like giving it up anyways. Or if you didn't then. You know you like it now.

You goaded him with sex? You're a ****. :/

kmarie7823 7

I agree with 148! ^ when you get married it's not all about yourself anymore. you are both supposed to make decisions together to know you have each others trust and consent. my bf and I aren't married but we've been together over 3 years so we do compromise on things. I'd like a tattoo possibly but he's very anti tattoo so we'll have to find a middle ground on that issue. that's how you make things work and respect each other.

If he let you in return for sex, then he can't have been that much against tattoo's in the first place. He was just using what you wanted to force you into anal. What a controlling b*stard. Oh, and yes, I am married. I still have a choice in whether or not I have sex, what I do to my body etc.

The OP had a choice. She just decided that a tattoo was more important to her than doing something she didn't want to do to get it.