By aaah. - 24/05/2012 05:42 - Canada - Caronport

Spicy
Today, I had to take Viagra. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 176
You deserved it 7 782

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you're getting some my friend. You'll probably last longer too. Maybe too long....

Comments

likeAwesome 3

It's gonna be a long day for you buddy ;)

perdix 29

Consider yourself lucky that you live in a time where there's Viagra, Cialis and Levitra. Back in the day, if you were impotent (the old-timey and harshly honest term for "erectile dysfunction"), you just got to stare in horror at your wet noodle and apologize continuously.

Perdix... got... th-thumbed d-d-down? :O

perdix 29

Are you kidding? A few days ago, I got buried and death threats. I don't have a mindless herd who thumbs up everything I write. My thumbs-up come from highly intelligent discerning readers who consider the content of my comment and mindfully judge it worthy of praise. And, they smell fabulous ;)

Now I want to read those death threats. Where are they?

challan 19

Thanks perdix! I'm glad you like both my intelligence level and my perfume!

drakej 0

Shortest FML yet. I just dont get why this is an fml. Theres nothing wrong with a little extra help :)

Short and to the point. FYL my dear friend.

Funny how only men are giving words of encouragement .