By Anonymous - 20/02/2012 03:00 - Canada

Today, I had to leave the movie theater early because I couldn't fit in the chairs. I guess I'll see it when it comes out on DVD. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 364
You deserved it 57 645

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would say you deserve it, but we don't know the circumstances here. So in the nicest way possible, let this be motivation to lose weight. Do it the healthy way and you can only benefit. Good luck! :)

If I'm honest it's a YDI, although the seats could be small in general...

Comments

ganjaone 2
sickenedwinter86 0

YDI simply for still buying DVDs and not Blu Rays

bubo_fml 10

**** it, sit on the floor in the asile...More leg room, you can curl up w/a pillow & blanket & if you get stuck to the floor, make it a double feature...You win all around!

My friend, over my 52 trips around the sun, I too have had some weight troubles. And found it ain't really that hard to beat! Eat better! Eat less!!! And get out and move! You don't have to get all crazy about it! Just move your body every day and more then the day before.

Now thats one less fattening thing gone!

marisadc79 0

It's very possible you have a legitimate medical issue that could be the cause of you being overweight assuming that your weight was the factor here for not being able to fit in the seat. If so sadly not much can usually be done. If your weight is the issue and it's not a medical reason causing it use this as motivation to lose some weight. If you want to be healthy and live a long life then do it for yourself. For all the people on here leaving terribly cruel and mean fat jokes I'm sorry. There's no excuse for things like that except people can be so very cruel and inconsiderate of others. Remember none of them are perfect. Sorry you couldn't see your movie and I hope it hits DVD for you soon. To those who left helpful comments thumbs up to you all who have hearts. Before anyone says what I've already seen here says I must be fat because I'm being supportive think again.

heelsanonymous 1

**** all the haters and their fat jokes, everyone has feelings too, im sorry that happened to you boo

I didn't read that the OP said they were too fat to fit in the seat. Maybe he/she was just too tall. I know sometimes I have trouble sitting for a long movie because of the little leg room between rows, and I'm not even that tall.

damnit, I voted down when it was meant to be up :/ i have that issue as I'm tall but luckily for me I'm rather flexible so I can sit comfortably, op may not be so lucky! nothing worse than your legs being squashed up against the back of someone else's chair!

You cannot be "too tall" to fit into the seat. OP would have said that, which means it was their weight. Being "too tall" would mean that you can fit into the sale at, but your legs wouldn't fit.

MrsUresti 8

It means how sad poor OP :( Get it???? Lol

lol I get it! :( Or :) & Mcd's = :| I'm McHating it! :|