By Anonymous - 20/02/2012 03:00 - Canada

Today, I had to leave the movie theater early because I couldn't fit in the chairs. I guess I'll see it when it comes out on DVD. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 364
You deserved it 57 645

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would say you deserve it, but we don't know the circumstances here. So in the nicest way possible, let this be motivation to lose weight. Do it the healthy way and you can only benefit. Good luck! :)

If I'm honest it's a YDI, although the seats could be small in general...

Comments

some of you guys are just so rude. who cares if its disease or not. some people are really sensitive to labelling. think about that before you start discussing what YOU think a person has. some of you guys dont even know

Justwannacoment 7

I bet you still ate your popcorn.

Strwbry3Shortcke 8

Don't they make theater seats retractable now? You could have sat on two at a time! :D

Maxon_fml 4

Damn well time to lose some weight

jayisacooter 1

WOW - time to hit the gym & diet

caysters 12

Seeing as how most theater seats have arms that can go up to handle big people...

*Facepalm* Is it really that hard to be skinny Regret:you should be feeling it Some people need to lose a few pounds Towards your feelings, I dont care

Don't pay any attention to the disrespectful comments - maybe this is just the perfect wake up call you needed :) As long as you're happy with yourself, who cares!

I'm sure OP's bones and joints, lungs, brain, liver, kidneys, and entire cardiovascular system care...

If you are too fat to fit in the seat, either stay the **** home or buy two seats. My husband and I just spent a fortune on really good seats to a Broadway show. A woman three times the size of a hippo had the seat next to me. Her blubber poured out of her seat over me, pushing me into a practically sideways position and jamming my knee into the seat in front of me. One month later and my knee is STILL ****** up. On top of pushing me and covering me with her flab, she smelled horrible and spent the whole show munching on an endless supply of junk food. I could scarcely hear the actors over her constant "CRUNCH, CRUNCH, CRUNCH." At the intermission I asked her VERY NICELY to get off my clothes so I could get up and she was royally pissed off at me for making her heft herself out of her seat. How dare I inconvenience her so I could use the restroom! Same thing happened to us at a baseball game. Bought great seats. Couldn't sit in them because a guy the size of a fridge sat next to my husband. His right ass cheek literally covered my husband's whole lap. Fortunately we complained to an usher who re-seated us in similar seats elsewhere but this was not possible at the theater so I just spent top dollar to have a stranger's fat rolls all over me and leave stinking of her B.O. and with her food crumbs all over me, plus she injured my knee. Yeah, yeah, fatties have rights but what about MY RIGHTS? I paid for seats I couldn't sit in. Fatties should buy two seats or stay the hell home or better yet, go on a diet. Anyone who has ever been assaulted on an airplane, in a theater, etc. by a stranger's flab will know what I'm talking about.

I get what you are saying, but your tone is NASTY! All the judgement-passing and name-calling really wasn't necessary to get your point across...

How is calling a fat person 'fat' passing judgement? It's a statement of fact. Fat people are fat. I could call them 'sweet-smelling roses' but they're still fat. And exactly why am I supposed to show these inconsiderate slobs every courtesy as they occupy the space I PAID FOR, make my clothes stink, crunch their food in my ear, use my body as a napkin and crush my knee? Oh, right, because I'm supposed to be courteous to the overweight. I will when they are courteous enough to respect my personal space. FYI, obesity for medical reasons, such as thyroid, are actually rare, so the vast majority of obese people are so because they stuff themselves non-stop and don't exercise.

Thanks for the explanation - I am a medical doctor, I am thus aware that obesity is almost always due to excess not underlying medical problems - I did, in fact, write a post regarding this a bit further up, it differed from yours in that it didn't sound like it was written by a very angry truck driver...I'm very surprised you are a girl, you have a horrible pottymouth and a lot of rage!

hateevryone 14

that's sad. you should hit the gym.