By steph - 31/10/2008 07:11 - France

Today, my ex-girlfriend told me that she can't live without me, but she has another boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 222
You deserved it 4 132

Same thing different taste

Top comments

For the record, I'm a girl. I have friends that do stuff like that and it pisses me off. She's clearly trying to start some crazy shit. Back away slowly.

I see this shit all the time. Selfish bitch need to make up her mind and be a big girl.

Comments

For the record, I'm a girl. I have friends that do stuff like that and it pisses me off. She's clearly trying to start some crazy shit. Back away slowly.

slowly?!?!...get the **** out of there and fast buddy lol it aint worth the shit

just went through this. we are pretty happy now. but only insofar as we are both completely full of shit. hey i like it.

I see this shit all the time. Selfish bitch need to make up her mind and be a big girl.

samtamrox 0

some girl is doing this to my brother, only he is the boyfriend tell the guy, he would like to know.

zoltar415 0

Yeah man, I'm going through the same crap except the other dude "isn't her boyfriend." He just takes her out and she stays over there all the time. But it leaves her open to **** me when she wants to (which is a lot oddly enough) My little twist is that she happens to be my roommate. So this dude has been in my room, sat on my bed and tries to talk to me because he has no idea she's playing both of us. I almost feel bad for him because he spends so much money on her and we just get loaded and **** around. Almost. The lack of personal space complicates it to no end however. Still really like her even though she's certifiably nuts. FML.

voguegirl4 0

People like this are crazy, I am a girl and MY ex bf does this to me all the time. Believe me they have no good intentions.

wow some girls are such *****.. and by some i mean a lot.. and by a lot i mean most

xMooMoox 0

Lol I sort of did this. But it was for way complicated reasons that I'm not going to tell the world lol

just cause some women do it, not all women all freaking dumb. some maybe smarter then you. no some ARE smarter than you. so shut up ._."