By helloimkylieee - 25/01/2016 01:04 - United States - Tracy

Spicy
Today, I had to convince my parents to shut the door when they have sex. They have done this on multiple occasions. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 763
You deserved it 1 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you need to tell your parents that? They should know they should do that.

Why would you have to even convince them to do that in the first place? Do they WANT their kid to see them getting it on?

Comments

Just because it's their house doesn't mean they should ignore common courtesy.

What the hell? That is so rude and disgusting. Just because it's their house doesn't mean they get to have sex whenever they want and however they want- other people live there, their KIDS. You shouldn't have to ask them to keep the volume in check, let alone to close the freaking DOOR. It doesn't matter that that's "how OP was made" it's not appropriate by means. I'm sorry OP, nobody should be subject to that, if they continue please have a serious talk with them or other family member.

If the OP is a minor, they can't legally move out. If the minor moves out before being emancipated (which is usually 17), the minor can get into a lot of trouble with the law. Also, if OP is indeed a minor, that is indecent exposure to a minor...and also punishable.

Expecting your parents to close their door when they have sex is prudish? Wow.

ninjuh_wingman 29

Way to be a judgmental prick. Just because it's they're house, doesn't mean they can do whatever they want, especially when there's a child living there as well. Also, OP could be a teenager and it's not exactly easy for a teenager to find their own place to live.

#13, nobody cares if you're down with living in a sex house. You do that. But OP is a kid, she shouldn't be forced to deal with parents who haven't etiquette or respect for boundaries just because "it's their house".

#17 damn right it's punishable and must be! That's some serious weird shit, awful parents.

Right, just leave your home if you dont like something! What is this the feudal times? OP could be 15 for all we know.

There's nothing more awkward than hearing your parents have sex. My room is right below my parents' room so whenever I'm home and they get intimate I get the full soundtrack.

Was this the climax of your day?Get it? No? Okay.

I feel like by now people should know that puns don't do well in the FML world.

kaithewhiteguy 12

If anything I'd say it's the climax of OP's parent's day..