By Anonymous - 10/10/2009 21:53 - United States

Today, I had to chase my dog all the way down the street, watching in horror as she proudly showed all of my neighbors my bra. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 837
You deserved it 5 946

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Holy crap, you're a woman and you wear a bra? How will you ever live this down?

livexlaughxlove1 0

Comments

well i mean at least it was your best thong/underwear with huge snail trails on them . or unless the bra was3 sizes too big . but seriously grow up . its legal to walk down the street completely topless;

When I first glanced at this story on my iPhone, I thought she chased the dog down the street wearing nothing on top but her bra. That was hot! ******* literacy! Because I wasn't satisfied to stay functionally illiterate, I re-read it and understood the real meaning which is a lot less hot.

maybe...maybe she was running..without a bra. hotter?

what, are you 12? who the hell cares about a bra?

Sun_Kissed18 25

OMG NOT YOUR BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cuz no ones EVER seen a bra before -.- This one sucks and whoever modded it should never mod again.

welderchick87 0

Awww...let's all have a pitty party for the little girl. Who the hell cares that your dog ran outta the house with your bra? I've had to chase my dog up the street in my skimpy pjs...but I was more worried about getting my dog back before she got hit than what I looked like at that time. Get over it.

Lightz_Camera_Me 0

This is not an FML. So they saw your bra who cares i mean look at the freakin clothing stores mailnly all of them have Bras, Panties,Thongs whatever!!!1

gz_fml 0

It depends on the type of person. This girl just might be really shy so yeah it would feel like fml. omg who cares if something worse could have happened, I am a really private person and would be embarrassed if that happened to me.

skybeau 0

I'm a fairly private person too. While I would hate to be in the OP's place, it definately isn't FML-worthy. It's a /slightly/ embarrassing situation. I'm surprised no one has said this yet, so I'm going to say it (and I totally mean it): YDI for not training your dog. Seriously, if you don't have the time to train a dog, don't bother getting one. Assuming the dog is older than about six months, if it won't come back when you call it, then you must have gone wrong somewhere in the training process.

Applesnbananas45 0

quit being such an uppity jerk sky