By Anonymous - 10/10/2009 21:53 - United States

Today, I had to chase my dog all the way down the street, watching in horror as she proudly showed all of my neighbors my bra. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 837
You deserved it 5 946

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Holy crap, you're a woman and you wear a bra? How will you ever live this down?

livexlaughxlove1 0

Comments

Get over yourself. Half the world population wears bra's...

Serial_Killer 0

Maybe wear a different bra. Also if you were half intelligent you wouldn't have chased the dog but waited for it to return or command it to return, especially as you seem to be such a private person doing that wouldn't have gathered so much attention.

YDI. A properly trained dog won't leave it's territory I.E. you yard.

YDI for thinking people seeing your bra is taboo. Especially one you are not wearing.

Oh no, how awful. What if your neighbours discovers you're wearing bras?! I would be more concerned about not being able to control your dog.

Agreed with everyone else. Have a sence of humor, and don't make mountains out of mole hills.

keep in mind though.... as embarrassing as it is, it's not like they've never see a bra before. i'd recommend washing it in hot water tough to get all the doggy saliva off of it.

Honey, this FML had no right to be posted. Unless you're 12-years-old, having other people see your bra should not be a horrific, traumatic experience. Every grown person, man or woman, has seen a bra at some point in their lives, and I bet that anyone who happened to glimpse your underwear-wielding pooch probably couldn't have cared less about your bra. But hey, if the biggest problem in your life right now is that a few of your neighbors may have caught a peek of your lingerie, then good for you! Someday, perhaps, you'll know what a true "FML!" moment feels like.