By Jodie - 03/02/2012 12:48 - Australia

Today, I had to change my mobile number because I was getting abuse from a guy, so I sent my new number to all of the people on my contact list. Including him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 905
You deserved it 50 250

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You actually fail. Time to change your number again. Btw if he's abusing you why is he on your contact list?

mannysaucedo 4

Pull the old "The number you are trying to reach is no longer in service" text.

Comments

EmoBitchRock 0

You're such a failure....you didn't Have to change your number, just block him. And if he's "abusing you," then you should probably do something other than changing your number.

i have to admit i also remember identical one, but also can't find it ;f huh.

TheDrifter 23

I can't find identical either, it seems there are enough stupid people in the world that this sort of mistake isn't all that uncommon.

Looked and couldn't find. Though I remember because I've read it alot of times. The only difference was that OP was a guy.

That certainly does suck, but I have to say YDI. If he was the reason you were changing your number, you would think you would be more diligent with keeping him from your new one.

Well i really donno wat you people think from!! A brain or a noodle in your head :/ ? She can just complain to police and then no need to change number or anything... Coz even if she changes number and remember that guys number, still he can call from some another number. Therefore file a report dear before it gets bad ......

Wow. FYL. Changing your number was a little extreme, but since you did, accidentally sending it just sucks :P

why would you keep him on your contact list???

why didn't you delete him in the first place, and then change your number????

You'd think that if this guy drove you to change your number you'd first remove the contact and secondly you be sure not to send him the new one. YDI