By Jodie - 03/02/2012 12:48 - Australia

Today, I had to change my mobile number because I was getting abuse from a guy, so I sent my new number to all of the people on my contact list. Including him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 905
You deserved it 50 250

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You actually fail. Time to change your number again. Btw if he's abusing you why is he on your contact list?

mannysaucedo 4

Pull the old "The number you are trying to reach is no longer in service" text.

Comments

Write a text only to him that you wrote the wrong number. Then text him with a fake number or some gay hotline.

TheDrifter 23

If you text him, he will see the number the text came from dumbass.

Teabubbles 8

From : *214-162-0000* To: *My abusive lover* "Hey hon, sorry i texted you the wrong number. My new number is 221-566-1889. Oh, and please ignore the number this text was sent from.That is defintely not my real number." ???????

I swear this was on here about two weeks ago. Only op texted it to a crazy ex girlfriend. People need to be more original & stop stealing other people's FMLs.

ultra double backflip batman facepalm!!

mallorydrew_ 4

How many times can "omg delete him, block him" be said? come on, people if some one else has wrote it, it doesn't need to be repeated multiple times.

princebby 2

You forgot "why was he in your contacts?" but yes, I agree (:

Why was he even in your contact list if he abused you?

dillies 3

He wouldn't happen to be trolling you with catfacts would he?

Tell him your "boyfriend" doesn't like him texting you because he's over protective with a short fuse.