By :/ - 20/02/2011 18:44 - Canada

Today, I had my buddies over for a few beers and, trying to be cool, I told my wife to get out of the living room and back in the kitchen. I felt smug, right up until she said, "Why? Your mom doesn't need to be turned over for another 20 minutes, dick." FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 057
You deserved it 109 663

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

hhahahah if i were you go scew a bunch of woen to please yourself....thats what i do....but with men ;)

Privations_fml 0

too right. sit the **** down op. never tell a girl to go back to the kitchen :L

Yeah it like saying go make a sandwich!

ooooooo im a prostitute!pick me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont judge you from your sensitivity but your skill in bed... ;)

I'm sure nobody here cares, so kindly seek attention elsewhere.

Princess994 0

Did you really want simpathy? Your an asshole for thinking that telling your wife to go back to the kitchen. I don't know what men think when they tell us women to get back to the kitchen. Does that make you feel more masculine? Do you feel happier knowing your being dicks? Next time when you wanna look cool in front of your boys how bout you pull a 10 inch sandwitch outta a hat.

Picking_Kuppies 0

I was going to thumbs up your comment, but your lack of basic grammar skills is preventing me to do so.

I would of given you a thumbs up too if you hadn't spelled sympathy wrong. Get a dictionary before you post.

196 - Good point, but remember to ensure your post is fully correct (to the best of your knowledge) before you correct someone. "Would of" should be "would have".

Princess994 0

phil..shut the hell up. and pardon my grammer/spelling mistakes. atleast im not spellin lyke dis. instead of aiming those comments at me how bout you aim it at the ignorant people out there and not someone who made a few errors. sorry i'm not perfect.

theRovingMage 0

My only issue with your errors, Princess, is that they're quite preventable by anyone who's had even middle-school English. Capitalization, comma usage, and spelling are very basic. Even if you're a horrid speller (like me), there are in-browser spell checkers. No one's calling you out for misspelling antidisestablishmentarianism, but if you can't spell grammar...

Princess994 0

Actually no I was never taught when or how to use a comma. period and capitilization is self explanitory . And I'm not the greatest of spellers plus it's the weekend. Who's head is on right on weekends? (don't answer that -_-). I'm not going to start a fight because I think internet fighting is retarded so I'm going to stop commenting. Thank you for correcting my mistakes and I'll see you on another FML sooooo bye! :)

you totally deserve it, you chauvinistic asshole.

"[T]rying to be cool" = automatic YDI. You're a douche. Cockblocked yourself for at least a month with that one, genius.

Shenronlock 7

Wow, you are a total ******* douchebag, congratulations.