By Anonymous - 29/06/2009 05:07 - United States

Today, I had my boss and his family over for dinner. Our kids played while waiting for dinner to be ready. Just as we were sitting to eat, our 8-year-olds ran out and my son says "Look at Baxter! I found underwear with a tail hole!" They had found my crotchless panties and put them on the dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 805
You deserved it 12 549

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lol YDI. hide your sex toys better or don't let kids in your room

Comments

lullabyy_fml 0
bzlnv8 0

FYL if they are huge. not so bad if they are cute.

Shmoopie4 0

If those kids went into your drawer and got those out, that's when I would spank the 8 year old and ground him. FYL.

That sounds reminiscent of my life. My dog's name is Baxter and always finds my panties.

lilcuti3pi389 0

Is someone going to please answer the question of what crotchless panties are for? Might as well not where underwear?? I don't get it. =/

philosopher 0

- Easy access to the good parts - Decoration, curb appeal, visual aesthetics - Some people like some or all their clothes on during sex Some of you need to either get out more, do -something- more with your partner, or just sit at your computer and google. (I highly recommend the first two.) *facepalm*

Rene2shae 0

@ #33, comment full of win!

sheheartsthings 0

There just doesn't seem to be a point in crotchless underwear though. Why not just not wear underwear at all? It's silly, in my opinion.

#48: Lingerie is meant to be evocative and sensual in order to turn both yourself and your partner on. If everyone wanted to just jump straight to sex, there'd be no such thing as foreplay.

Why wear underwear at all? First, they are sexy. Having your ass covered, and the beav on display is quite erotic. Especially if your lady lifts her dress up and flashes you. There is still mystery when wearing crotchless panties. No mystery to going commando. It's what you can't see and can see that is stirring. My wife used to wear them often, until her ben-wah's fell on the floor one time.

runtothehills 0

o well, I guess il do one of the most akwurd speachs in my whole life.... what are crotchless panties? crotchless panties are a type of lingre used for male and female to show your *ahem* "private" parts of your body. many fetishs involve the usage of these clothing such as bdsm. basicly it's just to show your private parts an make them more accesible for sexual pleasure.

kittykat1501 31

Hello!!! There are 13- year-olds on here! I am, and I am offended by your comment, 33

blueyekai 17

This app includes sexual content, so deal with it or leave. Don't complain

philosopher 0

What is your son doing in your panty drawer? If it was out in the open, YDI, but otherwise that kid needs to be told to stay out of people's private stuff. The worse thing is that now you may have to burn those since they've been on your dog.

Rok_fml 0

WTF? Who wears crotchless panties? Ahaha she's a super freak xD

So you have to be a super freak in order to enjoy lingerie? Good to know.

Seriously, ilu and your son. At least he's being... creative? On the flip side of this, I would try explaining to him that it is inconsiderate to rummage through mommy's drawers. But I heart how all the prudes come out with, "Augh! Crotchless panties! How sick/gross/nasty/contemptible.". Sheesh, grow up.

Well at least your son didn't put them on his face...I hope they were clean!