By Anonymous - 16/04/2009 00:13 - United States

Today, I had dinner with the girl I thought I would end up marrying. Everything was going well and after I had paid the bill, she said she was a lesbian. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, she challenged me to see who could hook up with a straight girl first. I lost. FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 658
You deserved it 7 417

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alien_bow 0

Shouldn't assume you're going to get married like that, since your tone seems to indicate this was your first date. However, it's really wrong of the girl to just play you like that, and then adding insult to injury...FYL.

#1, what, like there's some infallible way to distinguish homosexual folks from everyone else? :P

Comments

Its called being bicurious, and I'm sorry to the poster but really? When would a thing like this ever happen but on tv? I love you baby lets get married; oh I'm so sorry I can't, I am a lesbian; Nooooo how could this happen I'm so crushed; Awwww I'm sorry to have led you on like that, I think you are a really sweet guy and everything; :'( ; Hey i know, lets see who can hook up with a straight girl first. That will take your mind off the crushing feelings of sadness I have just instilled in you. Yeah right.

Hello? You can hook up with a girl and not be lesbian or bisexual...maybe she was even in on the bet?

@41 & 48: Sexuality is not some simple formula in which "If ___, then ___, else ___". Your perception and society's perception does not determine a person's sexuality. That's something they have to define for themselves. Just because you're curious doesn't mean you'll like it when you try it. Have you ever tried a food that you thought you'd like, but tasted nothing like what you'd expected and you ended up not liking it? Not everything in life is black in white; we live in shades of gray.

kelseaaa 0

#38 for the winnnn!! hilarious. :)

That is pretty creepy dood Being a lesbian seems like the type of thing u should know before you decide you want to marry them.

it's interesting how sexuality (straight, gay, bi) is not allowed to be how a person describes themselves, but how others describe them... it's kind of like taking someone's rights away, yeah?

dontcare804 0

Wow. I couldn't stop laughing. Ha ha ha! What a great prank to pull on someone. LOL

CowGoesMoo 0

I'm sorry, I smell the fakeness on this one.

permission2laugh 0

hit it, quit it, and forget it.

As long as she let you in after she won I see no problem.