By Anonymous - 16/04/2009 00:13 - United States

Today, I had dinner with the girl I thought I would end up marrying. Everything was going well and after I had paid the bill, she said she was a lesbian. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, she challenged me to see who could hook up with a straight girl first. I lost. FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 658
You deserved it 7 417

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alien_bow 0

Shouldn't assume you're going to get married like that, since your tone seems to indicate this was your first date. However, it's really wrong of the girl to just play you like that, and then adding insult to injury...FYL.

#1, what, like there's some infallible way to distinguish homosexual folks from everyone else? :P

Comments

#40, as soon as you experiment with someone of the same sex, society is going to consider you bisexual. end of story. as for fml, lesbians who let guys take them out to dinner are taking advantage of you and aren't worth your trouble.

You HAVE to win. By definition, any girl who hooks up with another girl is not straight.

Banthestrandland 0

Has no one here heard of lipstick lesbians? Jeeze, people. Anyone, FYL, but learn to get along with women better.

You thought you were going to marry this girl yet you don't know she's a lesbian...you suck at life.

don't worry about it, im a girl, and always seem to go for gay guys. one of my exes even told me the other day he recently discovered he is gay. my friends make a joke out of it. i say i like a guy and they say 'oh, he's got to be gay then!' better luck next time :)

yeahhbro 0

just because you "experiment" with the same sex does not mean you have to re-label yourself as bisexual. I have hooked up with some straight girls who still consider themselves straight.

I'M DUMB SHE'S A LESBIAN I THOUGHT I HAD FOUND THE ONE WE WERE GOOD AS MARRIED IN MY MIIIND BUT MARRIED IN MY MIND'S NO GOOD I call shenanigans. Weezer lyrics, come on.

mrhahn530 0

46, you fail. If you have to say "hmm i wonder..." you're bisexual. period. But if you want further analysis i'd be happy to review any videos you have of said encounters ;-).

FYL cause it´s sad what happened but YDI for accepting a "who dates first" challenge.....

your not always bisexual if you hook up with someone of the same sex, and wonder. i have plenty of straight friends who have done so, and were curious, but are still straight.