By kirstiexoxo - 07/02/2012 08:11 - United States

Today, I had a package stolen from my porch. It was a shipment of customized M&M's for a Valentine's gift. I spent $60 for someone else to eat "I love you" messages. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 543
You deserved it 4 029

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thinkPlNK 0

those Eminem's should have only cost you 50 cent. but because they cost you $60, that's Ludacris!

Comments

I always thought those customized M&M's were such a great concept but had no idea they were that expensive. Wow! $60 just for chocolate?!

thiscrazything 1

Maybe it was 10 lbs of chocolate .Then it wouldn't seems so bad. Mmmmmm chocolate.

john1234595 0
higgy6969 7

File a claim with the carrier! Ups insures all packages

You had the chance to put something cute or clever on there, and you went with the trite "I live you"? How about "Eat me"?

desireev 17

Doc, I just read your new profile for the first time. That is hilarious! The Almighty Mods really should use that for the site! It would be very useful!

RedPillSucks 31

How about "This isn't the only thing that will melt in your mouth"... Too long? You can use both sides of the M&M Too gay?

perdix 29

Ah, the gift of diabetes, obesity and cavities! Your beloved is better off that your Trojan horse of a gift got stolen.

john1234595 0

It would be funny if ur partner stole it

Customized M&Ms are the shit! You can get them with faces on them too, if you find out who your thief is, order more but with his/her face on them.. That'll creep them out when they steal that package! :D

Rocky007 15

Customized M&M s! What a waste of money.

Buying something for someone special in your life is now considered a "waste of money"?

Customized M&Ms are the shit! Now you just need to find out who your thief is and order more custom M&Ms with his/her face on them, that'll really creep em out when they steal those!

klatt 8

I recently bought 2 packages from eBay they were 2 north face jackets value 158.00 stolen off my porch. Wich I was not notifed they were there.no one will refund me.

You should have got The South Butt not The North Face preppie.

perdix 29

How would your lover know that the M&Ms weren't mass-produced, like the ones that say "Happy Birthday," "Get Well Soon" and "Sorry your cat got mauled by a wolverine?"

perdix 29

Why doesn't the OP (who is female) tell her beloved "I love you" face-to-face and save $60 and all those calories?