By kirstiexoxo - 07/02/2012 08:11 - United States

Today, I had a package stolen from my porch. It was a shipment of customized M&M's for a Valentine's gift. I spent $60 for someone else to eat "I love you" messages. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 543
You deserved it 4 029

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thinkPlNK 0

those Eminem's should have only cost you 50 cent. but because they cost you $60, that's Ludacris!

Comments

What kind of lowlife steals M&M's? Is this what America has come to?

Torva_fml 16

Not just America my friend... Anyways.. Dont lump the whole country in.

RedPillSucks 31

Most likely, the package wasn't labeled M&M. Theives steal whatever is convenient, then later they figure out if it's valuable. Most likely, the package was tossed somewhere because the thief didn't see the value in a package of candy.

Nekro_kat 1

I'll steal M&M's:) in a heart beat!

ineslovescats 5

Wowwy that sucks OP! I thought the UPS people were supposed to wait for you to come get the package or leave with it and come back tomorrow or something so that it doesn't get stolen? I'd complain to the delivery place

Or they can just throw your packages on the porch and bail, haha!

Ha yeah I like my UPS guy, he likes to knock. I'm like who the **** is that? :-/ Then I open the door and he waves goodbye and I'm like ahhhh! :) MY PACKAGE!! :D

Some delivery man gave my packages to the wrong house. Luckily for me, those people were kind enough to return them, but still...

ckyorelse 18

Actually unless it requires a signature we can leave it at the door. Most packages don't require a signature

They don't really care sometimes... Onetime I was waiting for a really important medical package (with really expensive stuff inside I might add) and the delivery people left it out in the pouring rain! Worst part? My family was home the entire time, the guy didn't knock so we never noticed until later in the day. Ugh

At least they didn't ring your bell rapid fire waking your kids. Call up the delivery company, you probably won't get your candy in time but at least you'll get your money back.

122, Sounds like they'd have wanted the rapid fire doorbell ring. It's a nice follow up to see how in the eyes of the general public the delivery company is always to blame regardless of the situation.

Are they by any chance Late Nite Reading MnMs?

nattynatters 14

I'm sorry OP. that is seriously shitty. Does the company that shipped them not have to reimburse you? I know FedEx usually does.

You can sue the shipping company. A package must be given to a person once it has been delivered. It cannot be left at a house without the persons knowledge.

No, if it's not registered post it can Just be left there...

CynePhoba 23

What 52 said ^ some packages are allowed to be left there.

Clamcreepy 7

Damn times must be hard out here to steal M&Ms or the thief saw a way to make their significant other happy by your expense. Either way though it's still ****** up.

DaKillaMafia 2

And another FML moment if he doesn't believe you..

Hint: it was the neighbor complaining of a stomach ache. :)

ZielZone 4

Blair's a douche. First thing they think of is litigation. Call the company, tell them you did not get your shipment. 9 out of 10 times they will re-ship without any fuss. Give them a better shipping address though or request that it be held for pick up. You've still got time before the big day.