By kirstiexoxo - 07/02/2012 08:11 - United States

Today, I had a package stolen from my porch. It was a shipment of customized M&M's for a Valentine's gift. I spent $60 for someone else to eat "I love you" messages. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 543
You deserved it 4 029

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thinkPlNK 0

those Eminem's should have only cost you 50 cent. but because they cost you $60, that's Ludacris!

Comments

BrysGirl27 14

Mmmm and let me tell you they were delicious:p hahah jk that sucks!!!!!:/

Wow that really sucks. I just can't stop wondering how much M&Ms that actually was.. $60... for M&Ms.. I would be way happy with one bag of the pretzel M&Ms... king size sure.

you paid $60 for M&M's? you deserve it! you can buy the pink and red ones at the store for like 2 bucks

was it fedex? they always just throw your packages in plain sight for everyone to see.

geod69 8

Dude just buy those candy hearts for 2 bucks at walmart

Contact M&M customer service immediately to see if they can rush you a replacement. If they didn't require a signature for delivery, it's M&M's fault. FedEx covers the first $100 value of a package as part of the package rate, so they'll get their money back anyway. Anybody who gives chocolate on Valentines Day is a superhero in my eyes, & you may still be able to save the day!

Of course u had to specify that it was in ur "porche" #douche

Haha just kidding... Sucks for u anyway...

not_bothered 10

LOL.. she said porch - as in front of her house... not 'porche' loool...

zfchatroulette 24

Okay did you notice that it doesn't say "Porsche" which is how you spell the car name? It says "porch" as in OP's front porch where packages normally get left by the UPS guy or whatever. Also, this is NOT Twitter, pleeeeease don't use #hashtags. It makes you more of a douche than anyone with a nice car, trust me.