By kirstiexoxo - 07/02/2012 08:11 - United States

Today, I had a package stolen from my porch. It was a shipment of customized M&M's for a Valentine's gift. I spent $60 for someone else to eat "I love you" messages. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 543
You deserved it 4 029

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thinkPlNK 0

those Eminem's should have only cost you 50 cent. but because they cost you $60, that's Ludacris!

Comments

Blame it on the Super Bowl commercial. It made them impossible to resist. Naked or covered in I love yous.

RedPillSucks 31

Sorry. The UPS man rang the door bell several times while walking away, but you were too busy trying to get your baby to sleep to notice.

batummshakalaka 1

Boooo! That sucks! What a thoughtful idea of customized m&m's. Karma will get that person!!!

Sorry OP (crunch, munch) but as the saying goes, it's the thought that counts (crunch, crunch) besides they printed most of them wrong anyway (crunch) there were a lot of W's in the box.... Ooops, did I just tip my hand?

let's be honest op ydi for spending $60 on sweets

That BS and you know it. You can spend your money however you damn want, without deserving to have it stolen.

Let's be honest, you sound like a very cheap douche. 1) Someone's use of his money is none of your conern. 2) Thieves steal packages whenever there is an opportunity. It's really something that's not deserving. 3) If it's for Valentines Day, then it's foe someone important in his life. When was the last time you spend money on something special for someone? 4) Use punctuation. Dick...

xStaciexLynnx 15

If someone spent $60 on me for valentines day I wouldn't want it to be on M&Ms though...

Ok A Teen I know, we all know it was nice of the op to buy the M&Ms for there sweetie, but like with many fml you seem to be taking this so personal. From people's pespective where almost everyone is struggling to pay bills, sixty dollars of customized M&Ms (ESP since lets face, it said something as generic as I love you, can't you buy those in stores this time of year anyway) does seem excessive to a lot of us. Yes, it's ops money he can do with it what he wants, i think he was crazy for spending that much money, but at the same time i do feel bad for him. Relax ATeen this is supposed to be a fun sight, it seems like so many things get in your craw. Though in all honesty FML without you going on your tears just would not be the same so carry on with your emo self.

rogueokami 11

Yeah I'd complain about UPS and see if they can either get you a reimbursement of your money, or have the product re-shipped. Damn ppl suck =

thats a lot of money for a decent sized bag of M&M's. Nice job on being willing to spend money on the one you loved, sucks it got stolen =/

jellitonoctopus 19

Oh those are cool! I made some for my boyfriend! Extremely pricey :/

Morgannnnuhhh 1

Maybe there's still time to order another one?