By Anonymous - 29/01/2015 21:17 - United Kingdom - London

Spicy
Today, I had a one night stand. After holding in my farts all night as is done, I decided enough was enough and to calmly let one slip out. One did not calmly slip out instead I shit myself in her bed. I was naked at the time so was unable to hide it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 067
You deserved it 16 795

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Since it was a one night stand, maybe you can calmly slip out, unlike your fart.

Honestly, how could you not tell it was that kind of fart coming down the pipes? Usually those feel different man. Still, sucks to be you right now. Hope she didn't go ape shit.

Comments

marcmaralou 15

I feel like even if you weren't naked... hiding it would still be a big problem

That's when you give her money for new sheets. Pick up your clothes and walk away with what little dignity you have left.

#15 What a great idea! At this point since it is a one night stand OP has not much left to redeem himself with. doing the nice thing and paying for her sheets to be replaced might at least keep things cordial if he ever runs into her again in the future.

tehdarkness 21

Never gamble on a fart. That's terrible for both of you!

Its nice of you to try and hold in your gas. However, wouldn't it have been better to go to the bathroom to fart in peace? That's what I do if I'm someone's guest. This way, you're not embarrassed and you don't subject your stink unto anyone.

18 said it. Why the hell is it too hard to just go to the bathroom where you can fart away as much as you want... ? YDI

mojobanks 8

Did she not have a bathroom? Why hold it in all night? Just excuse yourself to use the head.

That's when you get your shit together and leave.

I dunno. I think I might just have left it behind. Too much of a hassle to bring it with me...

Oml, I hope you left the shit there haha ?

xninix_fml 36

I really hope they didn't. That's disgusting.

You couldn't just excuse yourself to go use the restroom first? Then it wouldn't matter if you had farted or shit yourself. YDI

Why didn't you just excuse yourself to go to the bathroom at some point?