By Jimii Liu - 11/03/2012 01:41 - United States

Today, I had a date with a woman. She brought her dog along. Everytime I touched her, her jealous male dog began to bark and tried to bite me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 624
You deserved it 3 362

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MsMeiriona 2
miz_kamakazi 11

Bring treats next time to distract him.

Comments

Melinie 7

Dog being jealous? Kind of a hint about what her and her dog do alone together...

*********** for the win? Also, I'm glad I'm not the only who immediately went there with this one.

Well you guys never had pets i presume?? Perverts.

conqueror57 11

No, the OP clearly states it was a male dog....

Dog on a date = gigantic ******* red flag smacking you in the face

midnight165 5

This basically describes what my brain was thinking after I read this fml

Repeatedly again and again until you're entire face is red from the blood. Run away op, run away.

Dog does not like you Don't want you touching HIS tang Hope your balls are fine

*OP tries to touch girl's boobs* Dog (growls and tries to bite OP): those are my treats, bitch!

conqueror57 11

Was it a ****(block)er spaniel?

Bad trained dog. I'd never let a dog growl/try ti bite me for things like that. My friends dog used to growl and bark at anyone, because she didn't know how to train it properly. .. Or it might still do, I don't know. Not to me at least since I put it in place immideately when I met it C:

MissHayleyJames 7

Umm. Ever heard of a guard dog? That's exactly what they're trained to do. And some dogs don't give a **** and can't be trained. Trust me I live with one and no matter what you do, he does what he wants. I can't count how many times he's bitten me or how many times we've spanked him. He's been like that for 15 years and dog training did nothing when he was a puppy. If my fiancé hadn't had him since he was a kid I'd never let him in my house but I don't have a choice. I just have to wait it out until he does which could easily be several more years.

My friend's dog likes to attack people too. It tore my pants and drew blood on my leg. Then it decided to walk up to me in the house and try to bite me again and let me tell you!! I backhanded that bitch so hard that she literally slid back and spun in a circle. Ever since then she has been the nicest dog you have ever seen! To me at least.. She gets pets and love now so long as she knows not to f*ck with me

Training works better when the dog is still young. It's not a bad dog, just a poorly trained one. Your fiancé did not train the dog when he still could.

MissHayleyJames 7

Actually they got him as a puppy and worked with a trainer for quite awhile before they gave up. Some dogs just do what they want and if you try to stop them they attack you. This dog is just an asshole. He bites anyone. He purposely goes to the bathroom in our hallway just to be an ass (so he lives in a playpen now and can hold it just fine in there or anywhere else). He destroys anything he can get his teeth on. He was obviously a puppy mill dog and they're not bred for their personalities so he's just got a bad one.

Spanking the dog doesn't help. Since it isn't trained, it doesn't know that it is doing something wrong, and then it gets punished out of the blue. Every dog can be trained, some are harder to train than other though. Not every person can train a dog, since too many doesn't know how to do it. If one way of training doesn't work, try another. All dogs are individuals and not all respond to the same kind of training. And, guard dogs aren't meant to bite. Only uneducated people think so. Unless they're trained like police dogs and that thing that I don't know the English word for, whose biting is a carefully trained thing that they do with HAPPINESS, not aggressively.

MissHayleyJames 7

I would love to give you our demon for a week and by the end of it you'll be crying. He's just an ass. I don't get why people think all animals are trainable. Not all humans are trainable so why would all animals be trainable? Animals, just like people, have mental problems too.

Give me a week with it and it won't bite anyone ever again. Or piss inside, or growl at people or anything else. Hell I'll even train him to sit stay and laydown. He may be untrained and have a bad personality, but he is still a dog. And dogs can be trained if you know what you are doing. Problem with today's political correct world is that you arent allowed to discipline your dog. There is a massive world of difference between beating your dog and disciplining it correctly.

MissHayleyJames 7

The only way you can get him to stop doing all that is by snapping his neck or putting a bullet in his head. I'd be more than happy to have you do that to him, but I don't think my husband would like that.

this happened in the movie White Chicks.

If the women is crazy enough to bring a dog on a date then she isn't worth it.

That's what happens when you have a date at a park. Bring bacon next time.

Yeah, I wonder why no one thought of the possibility that it could've been a park date