By candymansvan17 - 17/08/2011 21:50 - United States

Today, I had a cop pull me over because he claimed that he saw me taking a bunch of colorful pills at the previous stop sign. I was eating skittles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 453
You deserved it 3 233

Same thing different taste

Top comments

angela3222 0

That happened at a school. This kid rented one of the school computers and then the next day they call her to the office and tell her that they watched her taking pills when really they were mike n ikes. And the parents sued them because it's an invasion of privacy.

Comments

Don't worry. If you touch him, he'll turn into Skittles!

kmarrs 2

Yes, well unless you threw the bag out the window making it so you no longer have proof, you should have been fine. If you did throw the bag out the window then well he has you for littering and you deserve it.

beebeeL 1

Cops are shit, they're never useful. & they're all a bunch of hicks

Babydoll4ever 7

Sometimes they're useful in my neighborhood. They helped clear out a drug family a few months ago, and also helped stop a shoot out..other times they're not really good for most things.:)

Munchkin13 6

Cops are idiots. They just find any little excuse to pull someone over. Freakin pigs!

guckylynn 19

No they really don't. I know many police officers and they're just like everyone else. I've also been driving for many years and have never been pulled over. Try respecting them, it might get you somewhere in life.

SayHiToChucky 0

Sometimes a pot of gold isn't what you find at the end of the rainbow after all..

tmmundy 17

well I'm a Pharm Tech and I have never filled a script that looked like skittles....that just sounds stupid and makes the cop look stupid.

Skittles ^^ Can't live with'em can't live without'em

So wad? Drugs skittles, they're all the same... They let you experience the rainbows