By blah - 10/04/2009 10:17 - United States

Today, I had a bunch of parties while my parents were out of town. I made sure to clean up absolutely everything, I even vacuumed the stairs. As they pulled up, I noticed all of the trash bags filled with beer cans blocking their way into the garage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 546
You deserved it 80 652

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI. Why would you put them in the driveway? lol

Evidence removal is first priority. Clean-up is secondary. I bet you learned your lesson.

Comments

hahaha there isn't a way of talking urself out of this so...sucks for you

RiChY_BaBy08 0

super lol. if i was drinking something i'd probably spat it out.. but dang that sucks... nice try tho!

ya should have told them you a some friends went can and bottle hunting for extra cash.

YoureNoFun 0

As much as YDI, this really blows. Been there.

So, you had a "bunch of parties" in a single day? I guess you didn't sleep then.

xxlindseyxx 0
nickk_v 0

Thank you for this!! Now i know what NOT to do when I throw a party.

That's what you get for throwing multiple parties in one day.

The people who say, "the house is clean! They have no reason to complain!" absolutely FLOOR me. Really, they have no reason to complain? Tons of people were in their house clearly against their rules while they were gone, doing god knows what and touching their stuff and possibly STEALING their stuff (this happens so often at parties). Also, there was alcohol, and the OP is obviously a minor or at least not 21, so that means there was illegal activity going on in their house. Yeah, no reason to complain... oh wait. If you want to throw parties, get your own damn house. Until then, respect your parents... they paid for that house, not you. They worked hard for it. That means they make the rules, and you follow them. I hate my generation... a bunch of disrespectful idiots with no work ethic and a ridiculous sense of entitlement. YDI, idiot.

Shut up, you ****** goodie good. Hey guy, it was a honest mistake.

64, I must say, you sound like an absolute JOY to be around. ._.