By soldnone - 18/11/2012 10:02 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I had a booth at a very expensive craft show. My grandma came to show her support. While there, she managed to knock over my display, get in the way of potential buyers and take down a rather old lady when she supposedly stumbled. This all happened in the first five minutes she was there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 485
You deserved it 1 976

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Novennial 4

I bet you wish "grandma got run over by a reindeer" right about now.

I guess she didn't tell you that she had a competing booth at the other side of the show. That's pure sabotage. Grandma: 1 You: 0

Comments

Maybe it is time to find her a care home or some support?

Enjoy grandma while you have her OP. From the whole description of the episode, sounds like she's just a natural klutz. Next time, bring one of those little folding camp chairs( they're pretty comfy) put her in it & have her hand out leaflets about your stuff or price lists for you. Quality time with Grandma, she gets to feel special for helping, & tucked safely in a chair she hopefully won't cause any major calamities. Win all around.

1R1X0X0 10

Show some respect, dude! She came just for you and I don't think that she did that all on purpose to blame you.. You could start being more thankful to your grandma.

If I was a grandma, I'd like to know when I was being the opposite of helpful, rather then being treated like a moron or a toddler.

That being said, I miss my grandma like crazy. Even though she always supported me in creative pursuits like this and would never mess up my stall accidentally or no, I'd give anything to have her mess up my stall. Grandmas aren't around forever!

I can understand your annoyance, but I'm certain that she didn't do all of that on purpose.

Alastrina_fml 20

Sounds like she's envious and has to take the passive-aggressive approach to sabotage your efforts....

I do find that horrible for you, but hey. We're all probably going to be like that eventually

Could potentially attract more people!