By soldnone - 18/11/2012 10:02 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I had a booth at a very expensive craft show. My grandma came to show her support. While there, she managed to knock over my display, get in the way of potential buyers and take down a rather old lady when she supposedly stumbled. This all happened in the first five minutes she was there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 482
You deserved it 1 976

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Novennial 4

I bet you wish "grandma got run over by a reindeer" right about now.

I guess she didn't tell you that she had a competing booth at the other side of the show. That's pure sabotage. Grandma: 1 You: 0

Comments

Reminds me of the Jinks kid from Hey Arnold.

There's always next time? And after all she is family, you can't stay mad at her forever, though she should of behaved herself!

Next time? I would not bring grandma next time!

missababgaga 19

It's unfortunate that there was a lot of destruction in her presence, but remember to be thankful she was even there to support you.

Why the hell should he be grateful? She pretty much ****** up his day. Get off your soapbox.

I don't think #17 is on a soapbox here, maybe she just meant that it's the thought that counts?

missababgaga 19

We're all entitled to our own opinions and all but dude, chill out!

missababgaga 19

43- Yes, that's exactly what I ment! Besides, the comment section is filled with people voicing their opinions. If that other guy has an issue with people voicing their opinions, then maybe he shouldn't read the comments anymore. No need to get his pennies in a twist about what another person says. In my opinion, of course :p

Can one of the FML gods fix the grammar mistake please? The "minute" should be "minutes."

Y r u luking 4 mistakez! Dat iz knot da reesun four FML?

If you take that comment seriously, there is something wrong with you.

Damn OP... Lol. Next time, grandma stays home?

At least you aren't a potter or glass blower. Btw, I think I'm at the same show.

Technically it should be "bitches be trippin' ".

You sound like a complete asshole and I bet you treated her like shit for her mistakes. **** you.

So, basically, Grandma messed up the OP's chance at selling their crafts, and possibly caused them to loose money on their booth deposit, and you're calling them an 'asshole' for being angry? Even if it was by accident, I think the OP has suitable grounds to be annoyed.

What the **** is your problem? Go **** yourself.

What is your problem? If anything granny would have deserved it.