By Anonymous - 05/07/2011 22:37 - United States

Today, I got trapped in a glass elevator at the mall. My father walked right by the elevator, laughed and went into a store. A fireman got me out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 819
You deserved it 3 420

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should've flashed the whole mall and frantically yelled "I THOUGHT IT WAS ONE-WAY GLASS!!!!!"

TaylorTotsYumm 10

Well, what was he supposed to do, break the glass?

Comments

TaylorTotsYumm 10

Well, what was he supposed to do, break the glass?

Reading him the entirety of War and Peace seems like a logical course of action.

Have a sense of humor! That was funny! At least you weren't stuck there for a super ling time.

TaylorTotsYumm 10

Nah, I'd just sit outside of the elevator and laugh.

xtoeclipse 0
liy223 6

really, there's not much he could have done anyway.

My dad would put a chair in front of the elevator with popcorn and a coke, sit there and laugh.

ajaj26 12
Strider207 5

He could have at least gotten help or checked to make sure op was okay.

Should've flashed the whole mall and frantically yelled "I THOUGHT IT WAS ONE-WAY GLASS!!!!!"

enonymous 8

Sorry going to disagree. I'd go with the mime route. paint the face and be actually trapped in a box. when the firefighters come you can play tug of war with the rope.

lionandthelamb61 9

enonymous, comments like yours make me wish I had unlimited thumbs up privledges.

Emmi3xo 4

that's dumb because you would of known it's not one way glass when you got in the elevator and saw through it

bambiez 5

sweety they call it one way glass because u CAN see through it...so watch who u call dumb

If you walk up to the elevator, you'll see the glass from the outside before actually getting in, and then you'll see the glass from the inside after getting in. He's saying that you would know whether it's one way glass because it would be impossible to NOT see it from the outside before stepping in.

iAmScrubs 19

Use the elevator to launch you into space for no apparent reason with a creepy midget named Willy Wonka.

lol you make the craziest comments, whatever you're smoking let me in on that

lionandthelamb61 9

The oompa loompas were the midgets, silly. Willy Wonka was the one with type 2 diabetes and a mild case of OCD.

I agree with @18. iAmScrubs, you make the best freaking comments ever. I always look on every FML to see if you commented.

Willy Wonka isn't a midget you schmuck

How can he do that if the elevator's broken?

green_eggs_and_h 0

Events like these are the number one leading cause of elavatoraphobia.

sxe_beast 11

Erm, sursumdeorsumphobia?! Probably claustrophobia or maybe acrophobia... Elvatorphobia? Lol.

8313girl 28

How did 25 get thumbed down when he used the right term for that certain phobia? You nuts with your rampant thumbs down power. Smh

You clearly don't have a sense of humor.

you clearly don't get the problem, my little friend.

i would consider putting youself up for adoption.

I hope OP got the old, fat one with the goatee. Tyler Perry made a show about that..

firemen. hot. iseewhatyoudidthere.