By Anonymous - 11/12/2014 21:47 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I got to experience the horror of my wife's pregnancy. She woke me up abruptly at 5 am by throwing up all over me due to her terrible morning sickness, then ate pickles covered in mayonnaise, and later dropped to the floor sobbing when I told her we were out of dog food. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 327
You deserved it 5 285

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saraitkddh 47

look at the bright side, you are not the one who is pregnant!

tony1891 22

out of all things to run out of. you run out of dog food. come on man.

Comments

See the really depressing thing is, no matter how much it sucks for you, it sucks worse for her.

chlorinegreen 27

Boyfriend complains that I complain but honestly I just wish I didn't have something to complain about. Puking in public toilets, farting uncontrollably and headaches that feel like you might go blind... Yup YOUR life sucks**eye roll**

Thanks, 28, for reminding me why I continue to take birth control even though my doctor said I could only get pregnant by divine intervention!

Quite frankly, YDI. No dog food OP?! You only had one job...

Well it'll be worth it eventually lol

it will be worth it! shell be very thankful for you taking care of her.

jagott90 4

OP, always remember that as rough as her pregnancy is going to be there's some poor schmuck out there going through the same ordeal whose wife/girlfriend isn't even pregnant. This will pass.

never keep pickles and mayonnaise simultaneously. especially without the presence of dog food anywhere near by.

mrut92 17

Good luck man your going to need it