By AmberHavoc - 02/01/2013 15:01 - United Kingdom

Today, I got so drunk that I decided it was a good idea to get naked and jump on a trampoline in the back of a neighbour’s garden. Said neighbour is a police officer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 995
You deserved it 46 786

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Haha you deserved that one. Maybe you should stop getting wasted? There's a thought.

ripresno 10

This is why alcohol is bad, kids

Comments

No way I could live next to a police officer

My neighbour is a police officer. He's cool as hell and tells the craziest stories. Also he has helped me and even my friends get out of tickets by calling his coworker and asking them to give us a break right-- as we're getting pulled over.

How does he know you're being pulled over?

I call my cop neighbour right on the spot. Where I live, it's not against the law to talk and drive at the same time. (I don't do it though) He'll ask me who the cop is and he'll call or radio him directly. Btw I'm a safe driver so it doesn't happen often. I wasn't expecting my new car's tail light to go out.

Well maybe having him as a neighbour will get you thinking twice next time before getting so wasted.

NO! it's not ever a "good" idea to jump anywhere naked!

BubbleGrunge 18

Well, being that he's your neighbor, he should have at least tried to get your drunk ass home without causing you legal trouble! Of course, naked humans on a trampoline might make for a good arrest story to the squad and is a very legitimate and understandable arrest!

I had a trampoline once. I had to take it down because it was a magnet to the kids in the neighbourhood. I'd come home from work to find 10 stranger's kids jumping on it. If any of them got hurt, I knew I'd end up in a lawsuit.

It's a by-law where I live to have trampolines and pools locked up so kids can't sneak in at night and hurt/kill themselves, so we never really had that problem. Although I would be lying if I didn't say I played on it a few times while drinking... *ahem*

I have an 8foot privacy wooden fence with locks on my gates. They would all scale the fence using the nearby tree branches. :P It was fun watching them scatter when I showed up. And I agree-- jump on the trampoline with a buzz with more fun than I care to admit . Lol

Getting drunk is never a good idea in the first place. And if you have a crazy idea while you are drunk, try to have some sober friends around to stop you from going through with whatever craziness you're considering. YDI.

Woah...nothing wrong with getting a little drunk. I hate drunk idiots more than most but even I get happy drunk...I just don't get stupid drunk.

zombieslayer83 19

You were drunk, have some fun. It's not like you hopped in the car and drove somewhere. You live once, and naked trampoline jumping is already crossed off my bucket list.

onorexveritas 23

We really didn't need two buttons for this one.