By why yes, I do mean "ex-boyfriend" - 17/08/2013 22:40 - Netherlands - Oosterwolde

Today, I got sent home early because a large fire broke out at work. I was greeted by the sight of my cocktard of a "boyfriend" making out on my sofa with another woman. He actually had the audacity and brass balls to claim he thought she was me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 691
You deserved it 4 272

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He's an absolute idiot. Break up with that jerk.

He'll need those brass balls for the kicking you should give him

Comments

yankeesfancg 13

Well I just learned something new today. Thanks!

That is probably the lamest and most half assed excuse for being caught cheating. Did he seriously think you would believe that? Thank goodness you aren't like some people who think it won't happen again and have the common sense to dump his ass. What a total bag of cum covered dinks he is.

skinnybyotch 16

What a douchecanoe glad you broke up with him! I know most likely it hurts now but it'll get better trust me, and you'll find someone who will treat you right and make you forget you were ever with that jerk nozzle

JoseIsAdork 31

so sorry to hear it op but I'm glad you at least know he wasn't being faithful even though its an awful way to find out. I would drop him quick and not look back!

I'm really sorry. But your vocabulary is awesome.

OP, you know you were completely wrong in this situation and I seriously think that you need to find your boyfriend and go down on your knees and give him a heart-full uppercut in his brass balls that you actually hear that clink or crack...every time his balls jingle after that he will remember you!

Once his brass are cracked...or broken than breakup again with him

If he is going to cheat on you he could have at least had a better excuse than THAT. And I laughed at your username, OP.

Glad you dumped him. Anyone that chose YDI is an asshole. Just sayin. No one deserves to be cheated on... Unfortunately, I have to say, not even a cheater deserves it. It's a very hurtful thing to do & a very low way of saying "you're not good enough to me." Screw him. You're better off!

p00p0nt0ast 10

Actually, anyone who says YDI is a troll

Your awesome for knowing the end of the relationship :)