Hello, 911? Crazy person in my house

By Xxvc67 - 22/06/2022 22:00

Today, I was attempting to trash my cheating boyfriend’s house. While I was pouring gasoline all over his belongings, he decided to come home early with the little homewrecker. FML
I agree, your life sucks 219
You deserved it 2 305

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At $5 a gallon, that's a huge waste of money! FYL, indeed!

kitten79TX 5

So...you're insane. You just committed a felony. Have fun in prison.

Comments

your lucky he didn't call the police. you can go to jail and get sued. you should have just broke up with him instead

At $5 a gallon, that's a huge waste of money! FYL, indeed!

justwanttobesocial...butalsonot 9

So, you're going to get loads of backlash from this but I'm just here to encourage you to seek out a mental health professional. This event sounds like a symptom of underlying mental health concerns. Should you have the ability to and decide to seek help, this is my advice: When looking for a therapist, do your research just as when looking for a regular doctor. There's different modalities. To name a few that have pretty solid research behind them: -Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) -Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) -Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT) -Emotion-Focused Therapy Remember that any therapist you find is working for *you*. You are allowed to ask for their qualifications, certifications, schooling, etc. You are allowed to tell them no. A very important question to ask them is if they *also* see a therapist. Any therapist that tells you they don't need their own therapist probably isn't a very good one.

kitten79TX 5

So...you're insane. You just committed a felony. Have fun in prison.

slkeithh 14

I would have had you arrested so fast. You are absolutely psychotic and I mean that in the most concerned way possible. As another commenter stated, please seek help.

Cheating or not, that was way out of line. Definitely seek help; you will need it anyway. And I hope there are no children involved in this.

being cheated on sucks but ffs you crazy bitch. no wonder he cheated on you. I hope your crazy ass sits in prison for a bit. being sick of your shit was probably why he cheated in the first place

tc201002 11

Are you sure you weren’t the homewrecker?

Xoduis 6

i hope you spend many years in jail.