By baconbxtch - 22/08/2013 02:45 - United States - Orlando

Today, I got rejected for a job because they claimed I faked my entire resume. Their excuse? I'm too pretty to be smart. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 989
You deserved it 4 716

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Human Resources, Lawyer and a Lawsuit. That's all that needs to be said.

If you don't sue them you are what they said :3

Comments

It could be worse they could of hired you because your pretty and then you have to work with a leery boss with no boundaries

It's better than being called too ugly to be smart.

I was watching something sort of like this on tv the other day, only the woman was fired for being too pretty. Jobs nowadays... I may be exaggerating a bit, and I may be wrong, but this is just how things look from my own personal point of view: If you're too fat, you don't get the job. if you're too skinny, you don't get the job. If you have visible tattoos and piercings (at some places), you don't get the job. If you're too ugly, you don't get the job. Apparently you can be rejected for being too pretty too. I see why companies want their employees to look a certain way to an extent (such as showered and clean clothes), but since when does your appearance determine how smart you are or what you are capable of? I'm very sorry, OP.

It doesn't. . . However, attractive employees attract customers. Businesses know this and sadly for a few, some have a greater advantage than others-- capable or not.

Make a case about it or go into modeling darling :)

Yeah, but that doesn't really ease her pain since they denied her for the job.

catanita 18

What a bunch of idiots. What you put in a resume can be verified if they were really interested in you.

What are these people thinking? They are just asking for a lawsuit.