It'll be a Vlog next

By elliebellie - 21/03/2021 00:28 - Australia

Spicy
Today, my husband forgot to log out of his laptop. Out of curiosity, I checked what was on the screen. It turns out he has his own blog where he shares all the intimate details about our sex life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 432
You deserved it 205

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hey it just shows that he is really into what you guys are doing and wants to share it with the world and if it's good enough to keep others interested then kudos to you guys I wouldn't say f your life I would say spice it up even more give him something to really talk about

Comments

hey it just shows that he is really into what you guys are doing and wants to share it with the world and if it's good enough to keep others interested then kudos to you guys I wouldn't say f your life I would say spice it up even more give him something to really talk about

Now it's not cool to snoop through people's things so if you confront your spouse about it, he'll criticize you for that initially. But it's whatever. Confront him about it because he's overstepped boundaries of what should be a private matter. Maybe if you can, delete it if you catch him forgetting to sign out

First you lead with it not being cool to snoop into your spouse's things. Then you end it with deleting his personal work. You completely lost me here.

It isn't cool to snoop. People don't like their personal belongings being searched. But what I'm saying is because the husband was publicizing a private matter (their sex life), the blogs need to be deleted regardless of how OP found out. Someway, whether OP deletes it behind her spouse's back or OP confronts her man and has him delete it, it needs to be deleted off the internet.

id ask him about it before jumping the gun your fml, might just be a new and exciting phase in your relationship. I'm sure he's proud of having an amazing woman and boasts about it. probably gets off on knowing he's banging his hot wife others are only dreaming of. honestly if its that good he can just share it, you two must have some serious fun in the sheets. on another note, so long as names and whatnot aren't used you can stay fairly anonymous and not have it effect your everyday life. a special secret you both can share. might even bring new ideas to spice it up further with your input, being now you know about it. give them some real food for thought lmao. if I found out my wife was bragging about my sex life I'd be kinda concerned too but hey if its that good she has to brag about it, I can't really see it as anything other then a compliment from my own wife. I'd join in on the fun and see why its so fun for him. what a way to bond honestly, I'm jealous.

raingirl 5

Personally, I would be kinda upset to find out that way, but I wouldn't let it interfere with the relationship. If they have a healthy state of mind and repect one another, it might be fun. If it were me, I would tell him it could be used for bragging rights only and not as a form of getting even when being upset, names would have to be anonymous, and interaction with the wannabes kept to absolute minimum. In that situation, I would want to make sure I truely had input, with the option to stop.. Have fun!