By Bridget - 28/08/2019 18:00

Today, on to the bus home from school, I sat next to a guy that I ride with every day, but don't know well. He looked at me and said, "Hey, I know this girl named Bridget who looks just like you, but a lot more pale. She's really weird." I'm Bridget. I just got a tan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 895
You deserved it 201

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You sit with him every day and he doesn't recognize you when you get a tan? You may not know him well, but he seems rather stupid. Is that what you want?

Comments

You sit with him every day and he doesn't recognize you when you get a tan? You may not know him well, but he seems rather stupid. Is that what you want?

Yea, no; *nobody* wants that.... While you can't fix Stupid, you can still duct-tape 'im so as to keep him quiet - and your sanity/ peaceful solitude intact, right? [/s]

TxKitten79 10

Without more context this sounds like awkward-clueless-guy flirting to me rather than him actually not knowing who you are.

That was actually my thought, having once been the kind of guy who would pull that. I once sat on a bus next to a really cute girl for both legs of a 2.5 hour field trip without saying a word to her because I had no clue on how to start a conversation. (We finally became friends on Facebook 35 years layer and got together at our 40th reunion.) Still, I would never have added the "she's really weird" part, especially if it was a girl I liked.

Ok, he was making a joke, and you were to dumb to see that. On you girl.

LostSoul 19

oh,a joke that is also an insult. How passive aggressive of him.

LostSoul 19

I would have just said, " oh, you know my twin?"